At Your Sport Swindon we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. We confirm that we will keep the information on a secure server and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations in force from time to time.
We will occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time. This policy was last updated on May 25th, 2018.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1. Use of Your Information – Legitimate interest
We use the information that you give to us in the following way:
When you email us via our website’s contact form or input your email when casting a vote in our Goal of the Month competition, we store this data securely on our server which is supplied by Heart Internet. We do not share your information with anyone without your specific consent, unless there is a Legal Obligation for us to do so.
If you purchase any of our products or services then your details may be stored on our email server and invoicing account which is held by a company called WAVE.
2. Third party suppliers
We do not pass your details on to any third party suppliers.
The information we collect on www.yoursportswindon.co.uk is for our own use in developing our websites. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the content on the sites is presented in the most efficient way for you and the computer that you are using.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of the sites.
- To provide you with information relating to our websites, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you in line with those you have previously expressed an interest in via our websites.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our websites, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our websites.
- For our internal purposes including statistical or survey purposes, quality control, site performance and evaluation to improve our websites.
- To administer these websites
We only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we hold that information under the laws and regulations on data protection in force from time to time.
In running and operating our websites we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of these sites. Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal details to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes. The data that we collect is detailed below:
- Information you provide to enter a competition or promotion via this site, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with these sites
- Details of visits to our websites and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use these websites. This may also include the resources that you access, and information about where you are on the internet including the domain type, IP address and URL that you came from. This information is collected and used for our internal research purposes and to improve our customer service.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our websites, such as when a visitor registers for information or enters a competition. Information you provide to us through sending us a message through our websites and information provided to us when you communicate with us electronically for any reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence.
4. IP Addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including but not limited to (where available), your IP address, operating system and browser type for administration purposes and to produce internal reports. This is statistical data relating to a web user’s browsing actions and patterns and does not specifically identify you as an individual.
Links from our website
When someone visits www.yoursportswindon.co.uk, we use a third party site called Google Analytics to collect data on the behaviour of the visitors to our website. As well as helping us to generate a number of statistics such as page views, unique users etc, Google Analytics also records data such age ranges, location and gender. This information however does not identify anybody individually and we only use this information in order to showcase our business to potential clients.
Our website contains advertising which is the main source of our income and these adverts contain links to their websites or social media pages. Each of clients should have their own privacy policies relating to their websites and social media and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies should you click on these links. We recommend you check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Client data held shall only include name and email address along with any other data attached to your own email signature.
If you would like further information on the above, please feel free to contact us.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties who are specifically relevant to the transaction we are involved in and with your specific consent at the time.
Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You may find links to third party websites on our websites. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
YOUR RIGHTS – ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to The Data Controller, Your Sport Global Limited, 3 Hatfield Close, Haydon Wick, Swindon, SN25 1UY. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory timeframes. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
If you no longer wish to receive information from us please email: email@example.com